CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why is it...

That all day long when im not at my computer that I can come up with great blogging topics and think about 30 times a day... oh I should blog about that... oh that would be fun to blog about.... and then I sit down to do it and I hit a friggin wall. Just blank...

So, I bought a new CD the other day and I highly recommened it if you like her: Carrie Underwood. Her new CD Carnival Ride is great. So far I like pretty much most songs. My fav is number 4, which is called Just a Dream. It's really sad, it made me teary eyed the first time I heard it!

So since I am so excited for Christmas I thought I would bring up the topic of Christmas traditions. Do any of you have any favorite unusual traditions that you enjoyed either growing up or with your own families now?

I had a lot of Christmas's every year when I was growing up because my parents were divorced and because many of my grandparents were also divorced... so seriously I had probably 10-12 each year. I didn't really enjoy Christmas the older I got because I often felt so wide spread. Also, when Kenedey was really small we always tried to cram getting down to Florida in as fast as we could so we had more time to be there. Now our "rule" is that we have to stay home on Christmas day. That way our kids can play with their toys and just hang out all day! I love this tradition. It really makes me look forward to the actual day. We don't have any "true believers" this year. Carson is too small to believe, and Kenedey caught on last year. Nonetheless it should be super fun. I also get my kids new jammies on Christmas eve that they can wear when we have left my Grandparents Christmas and they get to open them the day before we got to Christmas. New cozy jammies... ahh!

Well I think it's about time to change the look of my page so im off to do that. BTW... Carson is feeling much better today. He only took about an hour nap at daycare today. The director was gone last week, but this week she is back and he was super happy to see her this morning!

I love that daycare SO much. Sarah (the director) had gone to a conference last week and came back all excited and renewed, she has some great new things happening and ideas that she is going to work on implementing. I feel so blessed to have found such a wonderful place where I feel so comfortable leaving my child with such great people. They do a wonderful job of addressing every aspect of children's development; (spiritual, emotional, physical, mental, motor skills, etc.). So here's a big thank you to His Kids Daycare. Thank you for all you do! We sincerely appreciate it and we don't tell you enough!

0 comments: