CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Lists

I am not a list person, but im finding myself overwhelmed and I want that feeling to go away! So here is my attempt to make a list of all that I NEED to accomplish this weekend. Keep in mind I didn't say WANT to accomplish!

  • Start my new book. ( I was a really good mom before I had kids)
  • Work for 2 stupid hours tomorrow morning.
  • Start making a list for Christmas gifts.
  • Be sure that I have everything in place for going to Grand Rapids for Thanksgiving.
  • Finish the other 4 loads of laundry (I have already done 4)
  • Clean house
  • Decide what I want to do with Christmas cards that I plan to send out
  • Make a list of who I want to send Christmas cards to
  • Put in 2 orders for photos I want
  • Spend time with Jessica and family and continue to support her while she is working on new discipline with kids!
  • Entertain my children since my husband will be working an extra 8 hours tomorrow and then hunting afterwards. (Im not bitter!)
  • Go to Michael's and get stuff I need to pick up for holiday stuff
  • Let Kenedey have a friend over
  • Work on reading Marley & me w. Kenedey
  • Help Kenedey clean out her drawers (they are getting tight with all her winter stuff)
  • Make a header for friends blog
  • Find a few minutes to relax and hopefully take a little nap
  • Visit with our old babysitter
  • Make car payment

Ok im sure im leaving a bunch of stuff out but hey at least its a start. I'll let you know what I am able to accomplish! I NEED lots of luck! LOL

0 comments: