CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bummer

Ugh... I had some fun pictures to post tonight, but I must have left my cable cord to the computer at Jessi's and I have no idea what I have done with my other card adapters. Sorry :-( I guess I will have more pictures tomorrow to share.

So first things first... why is it that Jackson has NOT ONE super bookstore? There are several little stores, but nothing like a Barnes and Noble or a Borders. It really bugs me. I was out looking for this book today because a good friend of mine told me about it. Do you think I was able to find it??? No way. I guess I will have to order it, but that just irritates me. I don't think that it's like some hard to find thing, I mentioned it to my mom and she had even heard of it. The title sold me. I honestly don't even know what the book is about other than what I read about on Amazon, and what my friend told me, but the title cracks me up!!! I so try to be a good mom, but I think most of the time... the little things that are important to me; aka. spic and span house, clean kids, perfect clothes... all the things that were so important to me when I didn't have kids... Those things are so trivial now... I think only mom's will get what im talking about, but I could really relate to the title of the book, so it's a must have. I guess I will put it on my wish list! Good idea! Maybe I wont order it, I do have a bday coming up so maybe ill ask for that.

So remember yesterday I said that I planned to just have a relaxing weekend and just get some stuff done around the house and what not? Yeah NOT SO MUCH... Busy as usual today. Jack and Carson got their haircut this morning at the Grass Lake barber shop. We are now pretty much sold on that place. Jessi takes the boys, I think Carson just does better for someone else, and they are great in Grass Lake so it works.

Jason worked this morning and then played in a poker tournament at The Saddle Saloon today. So I didn't rush home at all. In fact, while Jessi took the boys to get their haircut, I got around and got the girls around. When she got back, I took Jack with me and we went to do some shopping. His mommy needed a break from him and I knew he could keep up with me. Yeah it was more like... could I keep up with him?! He's a busy one! We went to Joann's then to Target, the Sprint store and Meijers. Whew... busy. I was worn out after that. I was looking for outfits to take some pictures of the kids for Christmas gifts/cards etc. We are getting all 9 grandchildren together from Jason's family tomorrow and are going to take some pictures. That outta be tons of fun. We would like to do it outside, but from the weather channel looks, I think it's going to rain. So, we do have a back up plan. Just say a prayer we can get one good picture so we can get a big one for Jason's mom and step dad for a Christmas gift. It's a surprise so.... shhhhh. Oh crap I hope she doesn't read this. I don't think she ever does though.

Back on track, sorry I went off on a tangent there. So back to Target, I got some really cute outfits to match Jack & Lauren to Carson & Kenedey's outfits. Should be fun! There again wish us luck with 4 kids who could really care less to sit still for us! Ill let you know how it goes! I have some good ideas in mind, however excuting them... yeah that's another story!

0 comments: