CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

FRIDAY!

I am so happy it's Friday. Pretty much a crappy week at work. Sometimes I seriously hate that place. I don't want to have a complaining session on this blog so I will keep it short, however... I really don't understand why people specifically women are so catty and petty at work. Some rumors at work started this week and I was the subject of them. The most ridiculous one was that we had been kicked out of our home and didn't have a place to live. My office manager came to me and said, "Kari has your address and home phone number changed?" I said, No, why do you ask?" She said that some people were saying that about us. That is not even remotely close to any truth. We may move shortly after January and buy a house but thats about as close to anything I can even come up with. I don't understand why these things even come up or how they are fabricated. Oh well. Just stupid stuff its just too bad people dont have anything else to do with their time. If you work with someone and you are giving them a hard time for no good reason... let it go. There are so many other big problems in the world spend some time worrying about those things if you must worry about something. Although we all know worry doesn't help anything.

0 comments: