CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

I can't believe I did it!

I followed through on a whole month of posting!!!


Not any major highlights from today; just some random thoughts:

-Carson has been really whiny... well we went out to dinner tonight and the waitress noticed when he tipped his head back that he has some new teeth coming in... the "fang teeth" as Kenedey calls them. Ouch!
-Major plans this weekend to get the tree up, outside decor done, burn all of my pictures about this computer, get christmas cards addressed, clean house, the usual 10 loads of laundry. No im not exaggerating.
-We got our countdown ready for the 25 days until Christmas! Kenedey has Taylor Hutchinson over and they had an absoulte blast doing it. They have big plans to stay up ALL night long tonight. Should be interesting to see how late they actually make it! I took them to the gas station so they could get candy and pop! Special treat! They are cute! They are watching Lizzie McGuire on Disney right now!
-I also want to go through Carson's toy box tomorrow and GET RID of a bunch of stuff! Gotta make room for the upcoming stuff!
-Accomplish some Christmas shopping now that my list is well underway!

Lastly thank you to all of you for all the nice comments/emails you have sent me this month encouraging me to make it through the whole month! It's been so tough some days to force myself, but ultimately I have enjoyed it!

Sianara NaBloPoMo!!!

0 comments: