CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just call us Martha and Betty.... er.... Cruiella and Ursula

So my day started off and I was THAT mom.

I had to work this morning so my plans WERE to drop my kids off at Jessi's and then head to work. We were just about ready to leave the house and I get ready to walk out the door and suddenly my keys are MIA. I start my search because I had seen Carson with them just a few minutes prior. They MUST be near by. I spend about 5 minutes looking for them and then I go ask Kenedey who is out in the "foyer" occupying Carson so I could get all of our stuff out in one trip. She comes in and starts to help me look. Carson meanwhile is out there playing with the neighbors.

We spend ANOTHER 5 minuteslooking for keys. EVERYWHERE. After about 15 minutes begin FREAKING out. I am crying saying... Im going to lose my job :-( Where in the H could that kid have put my friggin keyes. I am screaming and hollaring, "what am I going to do?" I begin kicking things out of my way in the living room. Keep in mind my meek little Ken is still trying to help me find my keys. I kick the footstool in the living room across the room. Scream a little more... act like a COMPLETE. AND. TOTAL. IDIOT. and then pick up the soccer ball I find in the living room and chuck that as hard as I can at the wall. Can you tell im PISSED by this point? Jessi calls to find out where I am, I cry and yell at her on the phone and hang up so I can continue my search... er...rampage.

After a total of 25 minutes Kenedey finds the keys... in MY room. She saves the day!!!! My hero!!!

We run/SPRINT to the car throw everything in and hit the road. Jessi calls and I am still so upset that I can't even talk yet. I FLEW to Jackson and still was 7 minutes late to work. Ugh. I had both kids in tow. I put 2 patients in for the doctor and then go let my kids out of the car. Kenedey said she would watch Carson while I worked, so I took her up on the offer. I apologized all the way to work to Ken for her having to see my tantrum. I just LOST IT.

Jes came and saved the day by picking up Carson and Ken went with her too. My work morning wasn't bad at all. Got out of there and went to have my oil changed and then to Jessi's to meet them at her place. I owed her BIG time so I swept and mopped her kitchen floor and cleaned her kitchen for her. Seriously its the least I could do. I still owe Kenedey. I think I will surprise her with a girls afternoon on Thursday.

So we watched a really cute show today called License to Wed. Very Very cute. I knocked a few things off my to do list from last night. This evening I made Lasagna at Jessi's house. Jason went to watch the Ohio State/Mich game instead of hunting and then he is just going to stay in Jackson at his cousins house because he has to work AGAIN for the 7th day in a row. He has Thurs off for Thanksgiving and then back to work for like the next 10 days. His work is super busy. We feel really blessed that he has so much work right now and such a good job that it's tough to complain, so we don't!

Tonight while making Lasagna, Jessi decided it would be a great idea to do a gingerbread house with the kids. So here we are INSANE as heck both of us trying to do projects and care for 4 children who are hungry and therefore cranky. So we start complaining and singing about how much we wish we were alone! Then we get that all finished and sit down and decide to have a chat about how much we love kids and would be so miserable without them... Can you say BIPOLAR?!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

What a day, girl. We all lose it sometimes- but you have it all in perspective so no worries! Kenedey is an angel- but she takes after you just remember that!

Kayla said...

Ahhh! Carson strikes again. at least he didn't put them in with he hair stuff in the closet like he did the remote!