CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Whew...

That kid wears me OUT! I worked all day today, then came home tonight to hang out just mommy and Carson. Kenedey stayed in Grand Rapids to spend some time with my aunt and Jason went to spend some time at the Reul's. I seriously think that my child CANNOT hold still for more than .05 seconds. From the time I walked in the door until Jason walked in the door (5 hours) he was jumping on me, blowing strawberries on my belly, reading books with me, spinning in cirlces, taking bath, eating dinner... the list could go on for merely an hour! Usually everyone is here and he kind of takes his turn irritating....er.."spending time" with one of us at a time!

I am extremely exhausted today and I really hoped to come home to a relaxing evening! Not so much!! Oh well, he is a lot of fun! I am off to do some relaxing now!

0 comments: