CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dedication


So this is SERIOUS dedication to blogging for a whole month. I am up at my aunt's in Grand Rapids for Thanksgiving. We are just staying for the night and then after dinner tomorrow we have to go home because dang it we have to work on Friday.


I am so low on pictures because I have misplaced my charger for my battery. Hopefully I can find that ASAP. It's one of those brain fart times where I just have no clue what I did with it.


I need to ask for prayers for a friend of mine who is going through some very tough times with her son. For those of you who pray, if you would, please lift her and her family up in prayer over the next few days.


I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your families and friends. Eat lots of turkey and take a nap!

0 comments: