CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Coming soon to a blog near you!!

PICTURES!!!

I stopped by Best Buy on my way home tonight to pick up a new battery charger for my camera. I have been seriously sad about it since it has been dead. I feel like I have been so out of place w/o it. It is busily charging over in the corner and you can bet that as soon as its ready I will begin snapping pics again!!!

We had "Thanksgiving" today with Jasons family. I like going there, I am so comfortable with all of them and it's fun to see the kids having so much fun together. It reminds me of the fun I had with my cousins growing up. I hope they stay close forever. The really are lucky to have each other. Jason's grandma has a new "friend". She is 81 and her husband died a little over a year ago. He is about 6 years younger than her. I think they enjoy each others company. I sat and talked with him for a long time. I mentioned that I needed to go to Best Buy when I left there and they were asking me for what and I said my camera. Well, apparently he used to dabble a bit in photography when he was in the military so he told me ALL about that. He said that he has 2 roommates and one of them retired from the railroad. While he was still working he found a really nice SLR that someone had left on the train. The guy turned it in to the railroad and no one ever claimed it. So when he retired, they gave it to him. Well, it's a digital SLR and apparently they JUST learned how to turn it on! LOL I asked him if it looked anything like mine and he said, yeah but its bigger. It probably something pretty major!!! He said next time we get together he would bring it so I could take a look at it. I hope he does, im pretty interested!

Well, im off to read the new parenting magazine and relax a little more! Watch for pics!

0 comments: