CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Why do weekends have to go so fast?

Kenedey sportin my "bling" keychain from ellen!







The prego kayla
















Would you believe has only had one glass of wine in this pic?






Jessi @ Carrabba's










I am really thankful that we have DST (the time change). At least we get an extra hour over the weekend! Im beginning to feel a little resentment to how busy I am and to how quickly my children are growing. I always enjoy weekends because I can hang out with them and "just be" with them, but them Monday is here... I barely get real time with my kids and then the week just flies by.... another week gone. Ugh

Last night as I said in my post was a lot of fun. Jessi is officially 25! Carabba's was NOT good for the diet. I royally fell off the wagon. I hate it that I did that, but luckly tomorrow is Monday and time to get serious again. Guess one good reason to look foward to the week.

After Carrabba's we went shopping at Old Navy, then back to Jackson to hang out with Jason, Joe, and the Reul family. I enjoying being over there with them, we don't get to do it enough. Again... busyness. UGH! At Old Navy we picked up a new outfit for Kenedey. I am on the hunt for a great outfit to compliment Kenedey's for Christmas pictures of kids. She got this with this to go under it. Wish me luck to find a matching something.

Anyway, im glad Jessi's bday is over all she said all day is... I want this because it's my bday or I can do that because its my bday... etc.... wink ;-)

0 comments: