CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

OMG... I made it to my 100th post!

I have to say that NaBloPoMo has helped a lot. I would have never done everyday for the past 11 days. I am determined not to let myself down. I WILL see this though! So I guess this is like a big ole' celebration for me making it to 100 posts!!! I cannot believe it! I truly enjoy doing my blog. I love it that it helps me stay in touch with people out of state that I don't get a chance to call all the time and for that matter it helps me keep up with family that's near that I don't get a chance to see much.


So this weekend ended busy. We got all 9 grandkids together today for pictures for grandparents for Christmas. That about killed me. I had no idea it would be as much work as it was. I knew it would be tough, but I was whipped afterwards. Jessi and I had plans to take some cute pictures of our 4 kids afterwards, but it wasn't much fun because we were like so over it.


Back at it tomorrow... onto another week. It's a good think I like the work I do at my job, or I would seriously just hate the upcoming week. I only have 6 weeks until vacation! I cannot wait. I am so excited (mom)! I know my mom is too! LOL We were on the same wave length this past week. I was talking about my vacation that was coming up and while I was having the conversation she called to ask a question about vacation!!


Here is the promised Mohawk picture I promised yesterday! What do you guys think? I actually like it more that I thought I would. I think it's cute! All he needs now is a guitar and some leather and some sweet chains on his clothes and he is stright up punk rock!


Lastly, this is what Jessica does to my kid when she babysits him. He looks like he's had chemo or something that made him loose his hair and he looks like a girl. Thanks a lot jess. Oh and a nice shirt he's got on there... "those are some sweet stains!" Now Grammy that's what I call Liebee kid! LOL

And here is Laurne dressed up. She loves to wear this around the house! I was trying to get a picture of her hair too for Connie to see! She's hilarious seeing her walk around all dressed up and she has to have her high heels too!

0 comments: