CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Randomness...


I adore this face. My son.


No real rhyme or reason to these pictures, I just wanted Nikki to see them! Enjoy!





So not really any specific topic tonight! Busy day today, I worked this morning. Then went to lunch with a friend at Darryl's we chatted for 3 hours... how in the heck can time fly so fast sometimes?! Left there and went to pick up Kenedey and Daymian ended up coming home with us. We went back to Jessi's and hung out there while the kids played their little hearts out! Then came home around 9. I have been doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen.
I wanted to share these two pictures mostly so my mom could see them. My friend Ellen made this arrangement. Who knew she was so talented? I absolutely LOVE fall it's my favorite season and I just love the atmosphere of fall. I enjoy everything about it. The sound of football, the colors, the comfort foods, the smell of burning leaves, the crisp air, the orchards... etc. I have my table just filled with these few things. Would it be really stupid if I wanted all my decor to be fallish?! Yeah I cant think of how I would tie that in all year. Wouldn't that be ugly at Christmas, orange, yellow next to green and red? Anyway, thank you SO much Ellen for the GORGEOUS arrangement. It was so nice of you to be so nice to me :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting them on here. i loved them. i cant wait to have ours done . love ya