CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Forcing myself...



Jacks home alone face!


CONCENTRATION!
Nikki, Jasons younger sister and her daughter Kaylyn, Kaylyn and Carson are about 3 months apart.
You know this dude!
Kaylyn (my niece) sliding down the slide


To do this blog tonight. It has been SUCH a busy day, so there is lots to blog about but im exhausted.
I worked all day then left there, headed over to Target picked up a birthday gift for a bday party we went to tonight. Drove all the way home to Onsted picked up the kiddos then headed back to Jackson and went to the "party" at Fun for All. We arrived there around 6:30. It was our first time there and I was actually impressed. I expected to be underwhelmed, but it turned out really neat/fun. The great part for me was that you can actually climb on all the toys with the kids. They are gigantic blow up jumpy things with huge slides and just all sorts of stuff. Yes, I did get my fat butt up on those things and actually it was a great workout! I figured why not, how the heck can I stay young and keep moving if I don't do this kind of thing with the kids. It was a blast! Carson wasn't a huge fan of the bigger toys, but they have a great area for the little ones all kinds of great toys for them. I took lots of pictures so here is your overload warning!

We didn't leave there until 9pm when they closed then Kenedey headed home to stay the night with Aunt Nikki and they are getting up in the am to take Daymian to his football game. Im sure they played until late tonight with his new toys he got for his bday! We also got to see my nephew Chase. We don't get to see him often enough. Seems like everytime I see Tammy (my other sister in law, Chases mom, he is with his dad). Him and Kenedey are 3 weeks and 3 days apart, so they used to be really close. It was cute because Chase came up to Ken and grabbed her and hugged the heck out of her. She of course had to act too cool but we all know she liked the attention from him. They are so grown up already.
kenedey & Chase

Aunt Tammy and
Carson he was scared!
Carson and I came over to Jessi's to stay the night. Jason and I both have to work in the morning so Jessi is going to watch Carson for us so I figured rather than driving all the way out here in the am it made more sense to come out here tonight.
Apparently Lauren was very upset because Kenedey wasn't come, but with some extra hugs she got over it quickly. Jack kept telling me to take his picture "like this" So I got some pretty cute ones!
Kenedey was so cute on our way into Jackson tonight. Carson took a little snooze on our way in so her and I had some much needed chat time. She told me lots about school. She LOVES her teacher. It really sounds like she is doing some neat things with the kids. She said they are decorating the entire 5th grade hall so it looks like jungle. She had a lot of pride in her voice about that. Her grades are really good so far. Her teacher let them choose where they sit now and who they sit next to (im thinking what the heck?) I almost think it was a lets see if you can be responsible kind of thing so I think thats a good way to teach them accountablity even with distractions! She is such a joy in my life. My little girl is growing into a gorgeous inside and out little lady and I am so proud of her. I love you Ken!

New jammies for Carson they look so big boyish

0 comments: