CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy weekend AS usual!

Kenedey and Carson tonight... Carson's eyes wouldn't open because of the flash... sorry! He is a little dirt ball yes, that is cheese all over his face from cheesey popcorn. And... yes, his shirt says; LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS!

Something funny, Carson LOVES... let me repeat LOVES popcorn. I really don't like it at all. Even movie theater popcorn I don't eat. However, when I was pregnant for him, that's what I craved was popcorn. I ate a ton of it... probably more in those months that I EVER have and EVER will again! I wonder if a fetus has taste likes and dislikes. Is there a study on that?! And really if there is out there... how would you know... they can't tell you!

Well, not tons to share, but we stayed busy the entire weekend. Carson still wasn't feeling 100% and we were dealing with some diarrhea issues... Let's just say glad THAT'S over!


Friday night I just did some laundry and stuff around the house. I waited all weekend for Hutch to be home because I was going to go over and steal Talan so I could take some pictures of him and surprise his mommy and daddy. However, that didn't work out apparently that child is ALSO still sick. Poor guy. I WILL get him evenually. I want to make a banner for his mommy's blog for her... oops I think I just gave all my ideas away! Oh well! My camera has been on overtime all weekend!

Saturday we went to Tom and Debbie's pig roast. I throughly enjoyed myself after Carson got past the fussies. Thank You Jess for helping with him. He really adores my cousin and clings to her about as much as me. He will pretty much always go to her. He threw LOTS of fits while we were there. I am going to be doing some SERIOUS reading on small children and tantrums and that stuff, I feel like this is getting somewhat out of hand. My anxiety level this morning and all day today was pretty high. I should say Jason and mine both. Just so much whining from Carson, we are both working on him, lots to do.

Anyway.. back to the pig roast. I ran into a friend, Jessi who her daughter and Kenedey are the same age and she works at Foote, I knew her and then got to know her better when Carson was born because she was there when he was born. So we caught up. Ended up chatting with lots of people and it was so much fun. They had a bouncy thing for the kids, a bonfire... a shed FULL of rabbits (lots of them babies) Kenedey's dream place. She would LOVE to get a bunny... we will see about that!

Anyway... thats about it for now, here are some pics from the pig roast! Enjoy


1 comments:

Kayla said...

Hey. You left out the start of Cody's senior Pictures!!!