CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ill give it a try...

Well, there are a bunch of bloggers out there that I have stopped by their blogs and they do what some call "Thoughts for Thursdays". I was thinking about it today on my way home and my thoughts made me giggle all by myself in my car. So I thought to myself... yeah I should share that on my blog... So here goes.

I cannot believe I am sharing this out loud. Some of you sorry if this is repetitive and you've had to hear this story... hopefully you will laugh once again at MY expense!

So, when I was almost 9 months pregnant with Carson I was into Kohl's picking up a few last minute things I would need. I had finished my last day of work and I was being induced the next day. Well, I was walking around the girls section just checking out stuff for Kenedey and all the SUDDEN.... the baby moved in a particular way... Let's just say for reasons of not wanting to totally gross anyone out... that when the baby moved he must have been laying near/on whatever on my intestine! Well... when he moved it caused my bowel to "move" immediately! LOL ok im already laughing. :-) When my "bowels moved" and I had a mess when I crapped my pants! So here I am standing in the middle of Kohl's COMPLETELY MORTIFIED. Im all by myself.... WHAT DO I DO???? I decided that I would throw my large Vera Bradley bag over my backside and gently and S.L.O.W.L.Y. make my way over to the restroom. I am like OMG what do I do now... I cant go sit in the car... im a freaking mess. So I tell the lady at the return counter that I am 9 months pregnant and "my water just broke". It was the best I could do... i mean seriously how do you tell someone at Kohl's a complete stranger that you just crapped your pants and have no idea why?

It was awful!!! I asked her if she could close the bathroom down for a few minutes and she said no problem. I asked her to go to the maternity section and bring me a pair of pants and underware just so I could get myself "to the hospital". Keep in mind this poor girl thinks my water just broke! She brings me these things and I clean myself all up after about 9000 paper towels and 2 wipes I just happened to have in my purse for some unknown reason! I purchased my "new clothes" and I got the heck out of there as quick as possible and threw my old clothes in the trash!

So anyway... that's my crazy embarrassing moment of mommyhood story. Do you have a most embarrassing mommy story you can share? I have broken the ice for all of you, that was SERIOUSLY the most embarrassing moment of my life!!! Hope you enjoyed a laugh at my expense!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That was great ! I don't have anything too soul baring or embarassing. Just the typical sitting @ home & baby moves just right, bladder leaks & you freak thinking (hoping) your water has broken. No such luck! Still ahd to be induced with all 3 of my children. Guess I wouldn't have had it any other way :)

Have a great weekend!
Lina