CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

One of those great laughs where you laugh so hard you cry!


Carson wearing Kenedey headband this morning!

Yeah that happened to me today!!! It was GREAT times!

Had a great time today. Jessi and I took the kids up to Jungle Java in Ann Arbor. I was SO impressed with the place. We took 5 kids with us, ours and then my nephew Daymian went also. If any of you who read this and have small children and are looking for something to do... this is a great place to check out. The kids had an absolute blast and us girls throughly enjoyed ourselves. The place is very clean and well kept. They also have a "java bar" that has all kinds of nutrious snacks for the kids and all sorts of coffee and smoothie drinks for moms and kids alike. It's tough to explain this if you haven't been somewhere like this before, but trust me it was a great time for all. They even have a great little dining area and then several rooms for parties and lounge areas for parents complete with nice leather furniture to relax in!







We left there and decided we should head over to Old Navy. They were having their Children's sale... at least 25% off most everything. Good deals to be found. I picked up a few things for Kenedey, not much other than some socks for Carson. He really doesn't need anything since we get so many great hand me downs from Jack and i've already picked up some stuff for him recently. Super cute stuff for Ken though.

So... the funny part. We took the red barron. (For those of you who don't know we have a 95 Ford Aerostar that I only drove because we wanted to all ride together.) I used to drive it, but I have a "nice" car now! LOL Well the van has a pretty loud sound when it runs now, she's getting old and she's overdue for a bath ! LOL So here we are me and Jess driving down I-94 with our van packed FULL of kids! We pass this semi and the kids are all moving their arm up and down trying to get the semi to honk its horn. By the way its very cute to see Lauren do this! LOL But the semi looks and us and I am just thinking to myself and laughing out loud... Here we are lookin like the "friggin' welfare wagon" Two chicks with WAY too many kids! Im sure the truckers were laughing more at how we must have looked than the cute kids! I couldn't even tell Jess what I was thinking because I was laughing SO hard at myself! Probably this is one of those you had to be there moments but gosh it was HILARIOUS! Imagine this red and dirty FULL of kids! LOL

I also stopped by Barnes and Noble to pick up a couple of books I wanted. I could live in that store. I just love the aura of that place... I instantly feel calm when I walk in the door for some strange reason. I even love the smell of the place. Everyone ive ever been to in any state they always smell the same... books and coffee... mmmmmm. I told Jessi I would just run in by myself really quick... yeah not so much... it took me way longer than it should have. I can't help it. The next time I have some "me" time... I think ill go there and just sit in an aisle and look at books. Ugh... I want to live there!

0 comments: