CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Just another day in Paradise!

So again, ANOTHER wonderful day! Happy New Year 2008 to everyone. I sincerely wish all of you a great year and lots of true happiness as well.


Today started out with a trip over to Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs. It was super nice, but of course it was DIRTY. LOL When I was in 10th grade my parents moved down here full time, so I started the middle of my 10th grade year living in Naples, Florida and attending Barron Collier High School. So it was a little neat to go back and see the shopping center where I worked at TCBY and to see how the area has changed. It was 10 years ago that I left Naples, so you can imagine how much it has changed.


My aunt Connie and Jessica met us there! The kids were all exctatic to see each other! They had a great time. The clouds rolled in and Kenedey got cold so we had to head back to the house. We figured that we would let the kids play in the pool here at my mom's clubhouse. We pit stopped at Fresh Market to pick up a few things for New Years Eve snack/dinner. Our options are somewhat limited because my mom is MINUS an oven! They decided that they were just going to get a new one because the odor/damage was just too much.

Anyway... we got back to the pool and the kids had a GREAT time there... UNTIL.... a lady from the office came out with signs that said: "Pool Closed" and asked everyone to get out. Apparently, someone POOPED in the pool. EWWW disgusting.
Luckly, there is a playground right next to the pool, so the kids got to go play over there. That was wonderful. Carson throughly enjoyed the slide and the swing. We had to pry Carson and Lauren out of the swings to come home! Kenedey really enjoyed the park also! She is so good with Lauren! They just take off and do all sorts of girlie stuff.



After we got back to the house, Connie and Jessi came and picked up the kids and took them over to Connie's house. This was great because it gave my mom and I some time to shower and get dressed and just chill! I got ready and then I read my book for awhile. My mom decided she would take off and go look for a new stove. I stayed here and read and then took a little nap! :-) It was so relaxing!

This evening we just stayed home and snacked and visited a bit. It was a super relaxing & fun day! Again, Happy New Year 2008!!!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey hon! Love the beach pics! I am so jealous! So glad you had a great Christmas! We keep saying that we are going to get together, but we need to! Happy New Year, sweetie!