CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

She's like a booger that won't get off my finger!

Kenedey put nearly all the decorations on herself this year!!! She did such a great job! And throughly enjoyed it. She LOVES that type of thing. She has the entire living room decorated with all of our different nicknacks.


Sometimes Kenedey says the most hilarious things out of NO WHERE!



We ran down to the farm tonight to put some Christmas boxes in storage and we came home and there was a message on the machine from Jessi;



It was talking about "The Hills" and where were we, yadda, yadda, yadda... I said to Kenedey, "She is such a dork" meaning Jessi. Ken proceeded with, "I know, but she is OUR dork". Then spouts off with; "She's like a booger that won't get off my finger"!!! I just about died laughing! I guess she got this one from her friend Taylor H. But just the fact that she put it with something like she did made me laugh. Her little sense of humor is alive and well! She comes across so sweet and innocent... which she is... but then she occasionally pulls one of these Kenedeyisms out of her bag and it's just the right thing to catch ya off track!



I am finally starting to feel a lot better. I slept today a lot. I was still really nauseated and couldn't stand up for very long. But as the evening has progressed, it's a lot better.



On our way to the farm we stopped by the Hutchinson's just to drop off a toy to Talan and while we were there, Taylor was getting sick. She was here the night Kenedey came down with WHATEVER this awful virus is and now SHE has it. It hit everyone here in this house and gosh I hope not everyone over there gets it. That was seriously one of the worst bouts I have had in a long time. At least we were able to tell them what to expect. Kids thankfully bounce back so much quicker than adults. It put me totally out of comission... Oh to be a kid again!



The tree is officially up as of 9:30 tonight. I had to get lights for it because ours were getting old and so many were burned out. Kenedey wanted LED lights so I broke down and got them. They are kind of neat. Personally, I like the white lights. But I figured since I did all white outside that I would let her get the colored ones... after all it is all about kids at Christmas. Here are some pics of the tree. Looks so much different from last year! Enjoy



The really weird looking one is one I tried to take of the pattern the lights make on the ceiling. Kenedey and I both ooh and ahhed about that one!

0 comments: