CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Lindsey, Zach, Angie, & Jeff

Great Aunt Angie teaching Carson how to race his car she got him on the floor!
JJ

Brother and sister! Awww
Carson and "his" Lindsey
Lindsey tossing Carson in the air... you can tell by his expression that he LOVED it!
Carson getting tortured by his cousins they were all tickling him and blowing strawberries on his tummy!

This was taken Friday night, Jason brought home one of those Pac-Man games when he went shopping... well Carson decided that he LOVES it! Here he is in his room pimped out in his Elmo Chair playing pac-man! Hmmm reminds me of someone!!!?? His dad!


Lindsey and I... a little TOO close up!

Warning: Photo Overload

I have lots of pics to share from the weekend... so many that I think I will turn this into 2 different posts. Yesterday, we started our day off at my grandparents house for our Christmas with them. It was very small this year, because 1/2 of my family is living in Florida or visiting Florida. But it was fun anyway! Carson really enjoyed all the toys and Kenedey got some Nintendo DS games... which she cannot play yet until Santa brings her a DS! She also got the Hannah Montana CD from my aunt Angie and fam and inside the CD it had some polaroid looking photos that were signed. Obviously they were just prints... but to Kenedey she was pretty darn sure that Mylie Cyrus herself signed those ones. I didn't crush her thoughts! I guess she could have signed them! I thought it was pretty cute. She told me in the car last night that she wants to grow up and be just like Hannah Montana/Mylie Cyrus. She asked me if I thought she sings good and if I thought she had a good chance at "making it". I told her of course I think you can do anything you put your mind to! So watch out world Kenedey is on a mission! Any of you know anyone in Hollywood?!
Carson is pretty worn out today from all the fun he had yesterday. He would open one gift and then not want to open more. He wanted to play with each one as he opened it. I have a feeling that he might be opening gifts all day on Christmas day! Could take that long if he has to play with each one indivually.
On Friday night we had game night with our neighbors and played Blokus. I was trying to keep Carson occupied and I started to sing: The Wheels on the bus go round and round. Well come to find out... Carson knows that song VERY well! I had no idea, I had never sang it for him at all. Apparently at daycare, they sing it often so he knows all the moves and when you say TOWN... he puts his hands to his mouth and shouts... TOOOOWNNNN. Cutest thing ever!

0 comments: