CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Most importantly!!!

I participated in a Secret Santa Blogger deal. Basically you just sent your name to Jessica and then she did a name exchange type of deal. First of all thank you Jessica for taking the time to do this and for idea!! It was loads of fun picking out gifts for my secret santa and then I got my gifts today and that was incredibly awesome and surprising too! My secret santa (Kasey) is obviously very talented and thoughtful!!! Thank you Kasey! I absolutely LOVE everything! Kenedey got an absolute kick out of the fact that you included her and Carson and she was THRILLED with her ornament! (Click on their names to view their blogs)

Here is a picture of my gifts!

She made the hanging ornament thing and took the pictures off of my blog to make it... how clever... then the ornaments all have our names on them, actually Jason and mine are magnets. She EVEN spelled everyone's name correctly! That was incredibly cool to Kenedey! She rarely gets things with her name on them where it's actually spelled correctly! The thing laying down is a photo album, which I intend to take to work, because I never have updated pics around unless I up them on the bulletin board, so I for sure will use that for that reason. Then there is some Arbonne foot products! Kenedey tells me that tomorrow she is going to give me a pedicure with my new loot!!
Again thank you so much Kasey, it was incredibly nice of you to be so nice to me! Thanks again for being so thoughtful!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! I think you are the 1st person I blogstalk, um I mean read their bolg, Ha! who has posted about their Secret Santa gift. Kasey really put some thought into those gifts & how cool to include the family :)

Lina

K.M.L said...

I'm so glad you like it! :) I made myself the hanging snowman too and put it on our tree as an ornament. I love it! I'm glad everyone liked their ornament/magnet! Enjoy your foot massage today! Have a great holiday season. I'm going to link your post to my blog too so people can see who I had. :) Merry Christmas!

Emilie said...

Wow!! She got pretty creative!!! Very nice!!!