CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

So much for...


Getting everything accomplished this weekend. Didn't happen.

Turns out Kenedey and I got the stomach bug crap that the boys had earlier in the week. Kenedey started with it during the night on Friday night at about 3am I hear her little voice, "mommy... I feel like im going to get sick... HURRY!" So that started the every 30 minutes or so and it went on like that until Sat. around 3pm. Awful. Anything she tried to put herself, came right back out.

We got her through that. Around 4pm I had a bowl of Rice Krispies and then by 5:30 those ended up in the toilet. Ugh. It didn't stop for me until around 3am this morning. I was/am so thirsty that I think I could drink 6 gallons of water. But they wont stay down. Kenedey ended up taking care of me. I am still getting sick and cannot eat, but the vomiting has calmed a bit. M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E.

I did manage to get the tree up tonight, well actually Kenedey did it. The tree is up, but nothing is on it. I feel like we have been cheated from our weekend. I had high hopes of shopping and decorating and outdoor decorating... other things! Yeah pretty much nothing got done. My mom says that there are 24 days until Christmas and that I don't HAVE to have it done until then. She said to take a Bentyl (an antispasmodic medication) and head to bed. So here's to that... Cheers to Bentyl and good night!!

One last thing... you know how they say it takes 30 days to make a habit... well I did the 30 days of blogging and now I think I have to blog everyday. But hey that's ok because the pressure is off!

0 comments: