CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

2007 Christmas Day is officially over now at our house! Carson just headed to bed. He is EXHAUSTED from the week's worth of Christmas craziness! This entire day was wonderful. Before I get to today though, I have another Christmas to recap! We had Christmas with my dad's family last night. This Christmas has always been on Christmas Eve. The only time I have ever missed it was when I was living in Florida and couldn't come to Mich for Christmas. I think that may have been only once, twice at the most.

My grandma who passed away this year was always VERY big about having Christmas! She SO enjoyed watching all of us as kids loving everything about it! I thought going to Christmas without her being there would be super hard this year. But I spent the past few weeks thinking about her everytime I shopped and put up decor and whatnot. It was different for her not to be there for sure, but it really was ok. I know that she is in heaven with Jesus and I can't help but be happy for her for that reason alone. I know that she was looking down on us and enjoying watching her kids get crazy with Karaoke. I could just see the smile on her cute little face! I am so proud of my Grandpa. From what I understand he did his Christmas shopping mostly on his own. I think that is so neat. He sure is precious. I sat there and thought several times about how lucky we are to have him with us, even if Grandma wasn't with us physically. I felt a little sad selfishly that she wasn't there, but as I said before... I know she was. I had a strong feeling as soon as we pulled in the driveway... that Yes, grandma is in fact with us. She gave us so many memories! Love you gram!

Here is a picture of probably the most amazing Christmas gift I have ever been given. I will hold this very dear, as long as I live... im sure of that. My grandpa gave this to all of us grandkids. He is also a extremely talented wood carver and he made us all an ornament or rose out of golf balls. I will get a picture of that up as soon as I can. I can't find the bag that it's in right now. But watch for it to come.


So here is the slideshow of my crazy family! Enjoy! I don't get to see alot of these people except for this time of year, so I took lots of pics!



0 comments: