CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tilden Christmas

Carson and Noah really hit it off. They seemed to really like playing together!
Playing the Tilden version of duck duck goose, they had to close their eyes.
Lauren doing her famous CHEEEEESE face.

Well it has come and gone already! I cannot believe here we are in December again already having Christmas. Where does the time go?!

Tilden Christmas has at times been really hard for me to go to, because it's one of those things that I hate to go to without my mom. It's her family, but this year it wasn't bad at all. Im not sure if it's that it was just across the street from my house, or the fact that she got to be here last year, or it could even be that I get to see most of these people all the time living in Onsted so im comfortable. Nonetheless, I throughly enjoyed it!

We did the crazy gift exchange that we usually do, I got Jessi's gift, I got to steal it from her, because I didn't think she should get to take home what she brought! It's a huge Starbucks coffee mug, Starbucks coffee and biscotti. Cute!


This is the gift that I sent! Tina ended up with it. She was number 1 and got to choose whatever she wanted and she choose mine! How cute!

The kids got their gifts, they were so cute all lined up. They played a type of duck duck goose and then musical chairs. Kenedey got the game Blokus. SOO fun. Carson got a Caterpillar backhoe, he doesnt really like it! LOL go figure. Jack got a Lighting McQueen car which Carson spent most of his afternoon pissed off that he couldn't play with Jack's car. Ahh well..!

We had tree winners of musical chair! (above)

Aunt Joyce playing with the kids.

We did crafts as usual with the kids. I brought the one that has their handprint creating Santa's beard. My grandma brought some ornaments for them to make and also a gingerbread house that Kenedey made.




Funny thing to me, I was over doing crafts with the kids, then everyone finishes and moves onto something else. Well, here I am still doing crafts. I look behind me at the table where the other craft project (decorating cookies) was going on and there's my Aunt Joyce all by herself. She is in her late 70's btw... look how good she looks... INCREDIBLE. Anyway, funny thing about that is... My cousins always make fun of me because im a crafty type person. They call me "aunt Joyce" and tell me i'm just like her. So I said to her... hey look I guess I am like you! She is adorable!


Anyway, all of you who weren't able to make it today... mom, Connie, Angie, Lindsey... we missed you bunches. It's not the same when you aren't there, WE LOVE YOU.

0 comments: