CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Whole lotta nothin

Well, I have been a slacker poster again! I am trying to make it to bed earlier than usual, with the holidays upon us, I am busier than busy gets. Lots of parties, and the like. But I love Christmas! Not complaining at all, just busy.

We had our work Christmas party today. It was actually pretty nice. I enjoyed it. As i've said a million and a half times, I don't really like some of the people I work with, we just tolerate each other... that's a shame isn't it? I sat with some girls from our other offices. They are not strangers at all, but just don't get the privlidge of working with them every day rather than the girls I have to be with everyday. Just one question... why do people have to talk about other people all the time? I know im probably guilty just like the next person, but... why??? I am tired of people being hurtful for no aparent reason.

On a lighter note. Kenedey has 2 more days of school and then she is on break. I think she needs it. She seemed a little worn out tonight. We have 9 days until we leave for FLORIDA!!! I cannot wait!!!! It is a MUCH needed break! This is going to be a GREAT Christmas.

I had an xray taken of my foot today. My heel has been really hurting me for awhile. Well, I finally figured out why. I have a heel spur. There isn't a whole lot that can be done about it... I did go to CVS tonight because I was out of contact lens solution and I found these inserts for my shoes called heel halos. I have been wearing in in my shoe since I got home... not a big difference... I guess we will see. I think I have pretty high pain tolerance, but ugh it's really painful.

I did finally get most of my Christmas shopping done. I had the hardest time with Carson's gifts. He doesn't really play with any one certain thing that he's really into. It's the darn little people bus most of the time, so I ended up just getting some random things that hopefully he will enjoy. I did get him a work/toolbench that lights up and plays music and all that fun stuff. That one I do think he will really like. A few other random toys and then lots of clothes. Since he doesn't really care about anything but the box it should be just fine! He has suddenly grown out of a lot of his pants. They are all short now and he probably only has like 4 or 5 pairs of pants that look nice and fit well. So that's why... the clothes!

We have 2 family Christmas's on Sat and then Sunday nothing which will be nice. I am hoping Jason's dad will make it up here for Christmas. Other than that we have about the whole family covered.

Well, that's enough randomness for tonight! Sometimes this blog is just good for venting!

0 comments: