CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Well,

As you can tell from the countdown, we will be on our way to Florida tomorrow night this time. Our plane leaves at 9:45pm Wish us luck that Carson's sleeps on the plane, or it could be ugly! I will likely update while I am down there! I am working on getting all my stuff around.

Something to share: I got the MOST GENEROUS gift today that I have recieved in a LONG time. Dr. R and fam got this for me. I seriously had to hold back the tears when he gave it to me. SOOOO Kind! Thank you again Robertson's! I sincerely appreciate it.

So, I did get our tree down and all the decorations down with the exception of the blow up Snoopy outside. Carson Loves that thing and I just wasn't ready to say not hear him talk to it every morning on our way out and then when we come home in the evening. I did it on Wed night because I just didn't want to come home from vacation to "housework". Anyway! That's the last of blogging from Michigan for the week! Adios and see ya in sunny FLORIDA!!!

0 comments: