CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pedal Firetruck

So my mom had this idea to get Carson a sit in toy for Christmas... well aparently when she was little she had a Pedal Fire Truck. So... she found this one for Carson, and now all of Carson's grandma's can't wait to see him ride around in his firetruck. I HAVE to get him a hat to go with it!

Isn't this the neatest looking thing! I never see stuff like this in the stores around here.

Outside of that I am having a terrible time finding things to get him for Christmas. I am dead set against getting him just something that gets thrown in the toy box and im huge on getting my kids toys that they actually interact with. He enjoys the usual cars and truck but not obsessed type thing. The only thing that he plays with regularly is his little people school but... that he sits on see post below, and his duplo blocks. Any ideas let me know! Thanks.

0 comments: