CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The title works again!

Two new favorites for me of my kiddos!


Kenedey & Taylor

This was fun to get them all to cooperate!

His shirt says it all!

I I love his little chubby hands!

Not much to blog about tonight just a usual Wednesday. Wed's are my late night at work so I am there for 10 hours. We had breakfast for dinner when I got home tonight then I went outside with Carson just to hang out for awhile and snap some pictures. Kenedey's knee is still severely contracted today and it looks awful. Only one more day to get through then procedure day finally.

These are for you mom so you can see how it has changed over the past week... Gosh




I took a bunch of pics tonight and ill try to restrain myself from posting too many. Our neighbor who Kenedey plays with ALL the time is moving to Florida at the end of the month. I am going to try to get a little picture book put together for her so she can take some memories with her. She is at our house all the time and Kenedey is going to miss her so much. I must admit though I am going to miss her lots too. She and Ken play really well together and she doesn't annoy me like so many times kids friends do! So thats who the girl in the pics are. She LOVES to have her pic taken and is posing for the camera all the time! Enjoy!

0 comments: