CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Flower in the Reul's garden

The title section still doesn't work today... what the heck?!


Anyway... Productive day is the topic. Tuesday was busy at work. I spent most of the day doing the usual, but Dr. R had a few outside appointments to take care of so both times he was gone I did collection letters for our office manager. Fun stuff, but its got to be done! I know iv'e been complaining about work lately but another thing to vent about today.


Its more about the autoclave situation. Last week Dr. R said to me, "since no one else will do it, you and I are going to have to go through all of the insturments and just inventory what we have and make it all correct". I agree with him and I want to do this. The only thing that's holding me back is Mrs. Do-all at this point. She usually does all the autoclaving and handles all the instruments. Its become almost one of those things for her that she just does. I have NO PROBLEM doing any of it whatsoever, but I feel like im stepping on toes if I just jump in and do what he's asking. So many things around there are like mine and theirs and all that crap... crappy teamwork. I consider myself very much a team player and ive worked in many situations where teamwork is a do or die kind of thing (like the restraunt business). I wish I knew how to go about handling this situation without making her feel like I'm stepping on her "turf". Why does it feel that way? It really shouldn't. I dont know how to fix this situation so ill probably end up handling it like I do most everything. Just do what my boss asks me to do and not worry about the rest. I know who signs my paycheck. Ugh... stupid stuff.


Ok enough about that. Kenedey's knee is HORRIBLE today. She called me at work to tell me that her knee hurt really bad. The stoic girl has succomed to what this disease does to her body. She has finally gotten to ther point where her mind is no longer stronger than the pain. But gosh she is such a little trooper. Im serious, she is tough. She is using her crutches because her contracture of the knee is now so bad that she can't straighten that knee to get it to the ground. The joint is BIG. Only 2 more full days to get through until the procedure. I think she is finally looking forward to the procedure (persejur) as she calls it! Thank God that we have the option. I wonder how much this weather is affecting her its so humid outside and I think that seems to make it worse... however Dr. Adams says it really doesn't I can't help but think it has some bearing on the severity... but what do I know?! Anway... she is just hanging low and just waiting for Friday. Please keep her in your prayers for healing thoughts and a successful and safe procedure. We will get to the other side of this disease AGAIN! :-) Chin up as Wilbur says!


So I had an idea tonight to do a blog poll because I don't have any new pics to share. Kenedey helped me come up with these questions at dinner. I don't get many comments on my blog... for those of you who don't know at the bottom if you click on where it says "Comments" you can post a comment. So leave your answers there if your interested in playing along...we will see how it goes. I will also post Kenedey and my answers in the comments section!


I hope all of you who read from the Michigan area are keeping cool! I think cooler days are in sight. Sorry but ill take this heat ANY day over the snow and frezzing rain and icy roads. Come on heat!


We are having a garage sale this weekend at Jessica's so I spent the evening going through baby stuff to get rid of. I usually keep on top of taking out Carson's stuff that he doesn't use any longer, but I don't think I have done it since he was like 10 months old and it was sad tonight getting all that little baby stuff out to get rid of. He is such a toddler now! Walking sure makes them seem grown up quick! I know I shouldn't be sad, its a great thing that he is growing so well and is so smart and all that stuff I try desperately not to take for granted. However he is my baby and he was born yesterday right?!





This post turned out to be longer than I expected but now ill get on with my origional plan:


The questions: Enjoy and be sure to comment your answers below

Remember Kenedey helped me with them!



  1. Which type of milk do you prefer MOST? Chocolate, vanilla, plain or organic?

  2. What is your fav type of pop/soda?

  3. What is your choice of laundry detergent?

  4. Gel Pens or regular bic type or pencil?

  5. Type of toothpaste you prefer:

  6. Fav store to shop for clothing?

  7. Fav store for groceries?

  8. Fav. store for home decor?

  9. Body wash or bar soap and what brand/scent/flavor?

  10. Fav type of face wash?

  11. Fav type of shampoo?

  12. Fav color?

  13. Fav food?

  14. Fav desert?

  15. What are you hobbies/passions?

  16. Fav flower

  17. Fav TV Show?

  18. Best item you ever recieved/must have baby item?
  19. Fav quote:

5 comments:

karicarp said...

Kari's answers:

Which type of milk do you prefer MOST? Chocolate, vanilla, plain or organic? 2% Horizon organic Milk

What is your fav type of pop/soda?
Sprite

What is your choice of laundry detergent? Tide w/ bleach alternative.. must have with Carson!

Gel Pens or regular bic type or pencil? Depends on the day... I have a great selection to choose from everyday at work... I think it depends on my mood!

Type of toothpaste you prefer:
Aquafresh Extreme Clean whitening

Fav store to shop for clothing?
Kohl's I guess because I can buy for my whole family there... otherwise for myself... I guess Lane Bryant

Fav store for groceries? Meijers or Krogers both have good produce

Fav. store for home decor? Pottery Barn... too bad I can't afford everything they have! I love the style

Body wash or bar soap and what brand/scent/flavor? I alternate... bar soap we like safegard, body wash I like the aveeno daily body wash.

Fav type of face wash? I have 2... Mary Kay timewise... awesome and aveeno daily cleanser is good too.

Fav type of shampoo? Redken sleek look, yeah my think hair needs that sleekness to relax it, but I change shampoo almost weekly... My husband can't understand why I have so many bottles of shampoo and conditioner. I NEED them!

Fav color? YELLOW

Fav food? Sirlion Marsala from Carrabbas

Fav desert? Cookie monster and anything with ice cream (my weakness)

What are you hobbies/passions?
Scrapbooking and pictures

Fav flower: yellow tulip

Fav TV Show? I really dont have a MUST watch right now, but I have liked the show everwood

Best item you ever recieved/must have baby item? Bumboo seat
Fav quote: Hate is easy... love takes courage.

karicarp said...

Kenedey's answers:
Which type of milk do you prefer MOST? Chocolate, vanilla, plain or organic? Vanilla milk

What is your fav type of pop/soda?
Sprite

What is your choice of laundry detergent? who cares

Gel Pens or regular bic type or pencil? gel pens

Type of toothpaste you prefer:
whatever is in the bathroom

Fav store to shop for clothing?
Justice

Fav store for groceries? Polly's

Fav. store for home decor? Target for my bedroom

Body wash or bar soap and what brand/scent/flavor? pomegranate body wash

Fav type of face wash? ??

Fav type of shampoo? who cares

Fav color? lime green

Fav food? mom's spaghetti

Fav desert? cherry pie

What are you hobbies/passions? swimming and soccer

Fav flower: rose

Fav TV Show? Hannah Montana

Best item you ever recieved/must have baby item? not a clue.. moms question

Fav. movie: High School Musical
Fav quote:

Anonymous said...

Lina's answers:

1) 2% milk-good for the kiddo's growing brain's right?

2) Usually don't do pop-when I ever do it is Coke Classic!

3) Gain-smells great!

4) Assortment of pens & mechanical pencils on my desk @ work & home-but fine points are a must.

5) Crest Original.

6) Kohl's works fine for me or wherever I find the best deals.

7) Meijers

8) If my wallet would allow & we were conveniently closer, I would be Pottery Barn, Pier 1, Ikea & Crate & Barrel all rolled into 1. So instead I am whatever fits into the decor from wherever :)

9) Whatever body wash is on sale-I'm not really devoted to any 1 kind.

10) Cetaphil daily cleanser & the occasional use of my daughters Pro-Active

11) V-05 (think it's green tea & vanilla?-smells great!)

12) Red

13) Um, food-lol; I won't pass up anything, except the opportunity to eat standard lasagna & banana cream pie! Two items I have found over my years that I am not fond of! Now veggie lasagna, mmm!

14) Cheesecake, pumpkin pie, ice cream, cookies, etc, etc,etc-see where I'm going here-dessert issues.

15) Reading or putzing around in my flower gardens (they need all the help they can get-must putz more)

16) Peony

17) LOST

18) My youngest is almost 4-so I don't know if the Bumbo was even thought of when he was born! I would have to say my soothing bouncy seat w/ the built in vibes & music :)

19) Life is short, live every minute to the fullest ( need to take my own fave quote & enjoy it!)

Kari- this was fun! Hope all goes well for Kenedey on Friday & maybe the break in weather today will find her some relief.

MacKenzie Leigh said...

Which type of milk do you prefer MOST? Chocolate, vanilla, plain or organic? We have whole white milk for cereal, but I am lactose intolerant sooo I'm a big cheese eater/calcium chews person. LOL


What is your fav type of pop/soda?
Mt. Dew.

What is your choice of laundry detergent? All Baby. For Jocelyn's eczema.


Gel Pens or regular bic type or pencil? I am an extremely picky person when it comes to pens. I have one that I use. It cost $12. It's a big fat pink ballpoint pen. You get picky when you have an office job and all you do is write all day. LOL


Type of toothpaste you prefer:
Aquafresh Extreme Clean


Fav store to shop for clothing?
Hmm....I can only shop for jeans at the Buckle because I am extremely short yet I'm not stick skinny. And I usually buy my shirts/bikini's/shoes/makeup etc at Target.

Fav store for groceries?
Pollys

Fav. store for home decor?
A mix of Walmart, Target, and Meijer.

Body wash or bar soap and what brand/scent/flavor? Bar soap, some aloe Irish Springs type.


Fav type of face wash?
I use prewet face wipes.

Fav type of shampoo?
Biolage.

Fav color?
Melon (in between pink and red) may also be called raspberry?

Fav food?
Oh dear. I have no idea. I love to eat. I really loved Applebees Tuscan Cheese Spread and now they don't have it anymore. :(

Fav desert?
My MIL's homemade applecrisp. Or my mom's Whipped fruit pie. So good and so easy to make (essential for me since I'm a pretty bad cook) LOL

What are you hobbies/passions?
Drawing, interior design, doing hair/makeup. I'm quite artistic.

Fav flower
Purple Tulips.

Fav TV Show?
Hell's Kitchen, Big Love, Nip/Tuck.

Best item you ever recieved/must have baby item? Fisherprice Swing/ Sleepsack-swaddle. LOL Saved my life.

Fav quote: I don't really have one. Sorry.

Jessi said...

Which type of milk do you prefer MOST? Chocolate, vanilla, plain or organic?
Chocolate

What is your fav type of pop/soda?Anything from a fountain


What is your choice of laundry detergent?What ever Kari tells me I need to use


Gel Pens or regular bic type or pencil?Regulare, I hate gel they are messy


Type of toothpaste you prefer:
whatever is on sale and in green mint flavor

Fav store to shop for clothing?for me old navy, for kids all the clothes are cute


Fav store for groceries?Wal mart is the cheepest


Fav. store for home decor?
Target, unless I were to become rich

Body wash or bar soap and what brand/scent/flavor?My soft soap pomagranet

Fav type of face wash?I have a couple kinds I use


Fav type of shampoo?Pantene


Fav color?Red, purple green and black


Fav food? all mexican, chicken alfredo, and steak, yummy!!!


Fav desert?Cheesecake


What are you hobbies/passions?Scrapbooking thats all I have time for


Fav flower? Anything I don't have to take care of


Fav TV Show?Too many to list


Best item you ever recieved/must have baby item? Lauren's armouir oh and the swing, the best baby thing ever is the jumper roo. I swear by it with boys!

Fav quote: Silence is a vertue but yelling is fun