CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sorry :-(

I know ive been a poor blogger the past few days. It isn't because I don't have anything to share, more of not enough time in a day. I have thought about it everyday, but just couldn't get set down at the computer to do it. Right now, im actually at work doing this blog. I am on lunch... don't worry not on company time! :-)



So updates:



Kenedey is coming along. She is bearing weight on that right leg now, but still using the crutches intermittently. We have just about everything in place now... im just waiting to get enough Folic Acid medication in her before we start the MTX injection. MTX depletes Folic Acid in the body therefore you have to supplement it to anyone on the shot. She is still painful at times. Its tough to watch... but as you all know she is a trooper. She has been doing a lot more sitting than ever. I never realize how ON THE GO she is all the time until I see her sitting more and more. I want her back to her busy self and quickly. Her knee swelling looks good. I took some more pics of the knees this weekend and also the ankles just for documenting purposes. I think it will be a healthy thing to look back and see how far she has come in a few weeks and then months... it can be very encouraging.



We have her all set up for Physical Therapy and I found a place in Onsted! PRAISE THE LORD!!! Can you believe Onsted has a PT place... yeah I couldn't either! I contacted Children's Special Health Care services and they were able to give me a phone number and located the Onsted one for me. Hooray! She has her 1st evaluation on Thurs. morn at 10 that Jason will be taking her to. I could have gotten her in today at 4 but stupid work conflicts... we have a office meeting tonight. YUCK!



We will probably do Ken's first injection tonight after dinner... ill let you all know how that goes... Wish us luck we need it, remember she HATES shots!



I took some pics of Jessica and her kids this weekend to practice I got some good ones. It was fun to try to practice with focus and different settings to see what I come up with. I will get some of them posted here tonight when I get home. I promise Jess ill do it tonight!

Carson is a tiny bit sick. I'm really not sure what's wrong with him. I think it's just cutting teeth, but he is running a fever, red cheeks and all and he threw up yesterday. I can't complain, he's been in a fairly good mood despite all that. The saying goes God never gives you more than you can handle. I'm sure that's why Carson isn't more sick! I don't think I could handle everyone but me being sick! Yeah you heard me right, everyone but me! Jason is also having a problem. Something is wrong with his foot. He came in and saw Dr. Robertson this morning. He did some lab work on him and also did an xray of his foot. Personally I think he has Gout. But what do I know! We will see.

The garage sale that we had this weekend at Jessica's was a success. I got rid of A LOT of stuff. We sold everything extremely cheap. So considering that and making roughly 200 bucks between the 2 of us I think that's great. I don't think anything was priced much over a dollar... and we seriously had some good stuff. It got pretty boring sitting out there all day so later in the day when it slowed, we let the kids (Kenedey, Angel, Joey, and Taylor) sit out there and run the sale. They thought they were pretty cool and Jessi set the game cube up out there so they played that between customers. They were all about making $$. Who can blame them! They had a little bake sale and lemonade stand of their own and they made out with about 15 bucks from that. I made Choc. Chip cookies, Snicker doodle cookies, lemon poppy seed muffins and Pumpkin Muffins. Even had to go to the store for more cookies in the end! Good experience for them! I am going to hold onto the 15 bucks for them so that they can all go to the Parlour (ice cream store) maybe together sometime. We just really didn't have time for it this weekend.

I cut Jessica's hair on Sunday afternoon before we took pics and it turned out really cute! Watch for pics of that later! Maybe ill do a before and after! No I better not she will probably kill me for that because most of them I have of her shes doing the pony tail and no makeup thing we do when we have 7 kids to look after! We went to breakfast at Bob Evans on Sunday morning... me, Jess and all our kids... yeah way too many kids! LOL We had 8 of us. The kids were actually REALLY good and well behaved. We had an excellent server but our food took FOREVER to come out of the kitchen, we never complained, just figured that they were really busy. Well the manager came over and told us that he would buy dessert for everyone. I was like what the heck its like 10 am and he's going to buy dessert... but seriously I wasn't going to argue... whatever I thought. Well we get 2 desserts for everyone to split and then our server comes over and says... I demanded that we take care of your entire bill. Oh my gosh I wasn't expecting that! How nice of him. We told him that really wasn't necessary but he insisted. We gave him $20 for a tip. So in my opinion support Bob Evans! We seriously never complained but they were very attentive to our needs and the server was so patient. I think its tough to do with all those kids!

Things at work are awful as usual. I really don't have the energy to say much about it right now. All I can say is that things finally came to a head with Petunia. I hate her more than ever now... but serious its not worth the effort to type out what happened. She attacked me personally never once did she say anything about the way I work... just my personal life. I will NEVER put up with that crap from a fellow employee again. Ugh my tummy hurts just thinking about that.

Well that pretty much updates you for now! I will post some pictures this evening! Talk soon! ttfn (ta ta for now!)

0 comments: