CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Just call me Brittney....

Spears that is!

I took Kenedey over to my Grandma Grace's tonight because they are taking her to the Lenawee County Fair tomorrow to watch my cousins show pigs and do the whole ride thing and whatever. She is still limping when she walks big time, but she is trying VERY hard to not let it stop her! GO KEN!!!

Anyway... why am I Brittney you ask? Well, Kenedey was out at the barn and I was leaving so I was going to drive out there to tell her goodbye. I let Carson sit on my lap to drive out back and he thought that was AWSOME. He was so excited and beeping the horn moving the wheel and all that good stuff. Well, we said our goodbye's to Ken and then I let him sit on my lap all the way to the end of the driveway. At the end, I stopped and got out to put him in his carseat to drive home. HE THREW A FIT!!! Little stinker. He was NOT happy. He screamed and did the wonderful arch his back kind of thing. Yeah I would say he was PISSED! I think he likes to drive :-) He cried for about 3 mintues down the road and then was over it. Gotta love the boy!

He was cute for grandma tonight. She was making smores with the kids in the microwave and Carson was sitting at her table eating marshmellows! (leave it to him to eat instead of help:-) We have been working with him getting him to say Grandma... well tonight he surprised us all. He yelled across the kitchen at her and said really loud.... "maaa ma" and we all just like stopped it was obvious he was calling her! I was so excited it was SO cute! She deserves that little priceless gift from a "baby"! As we were leaving I said, "Carson tell grandma bye" He looks at her and says..."bieeee maaa ma" And out the door he goes!

0 comments: