CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Isn't he the cutest!



These were all taken at my
Aunt Joyce and Uncle Hugh's house... well actually behind their home back in the "forrest" as Jack calls it! He really isn't always THIS serious! He usually smiles! But he has learned my tricks with the camera and I think he was OVER IT! Like mom get that thing out of my face! I can't say I blame him! Its just too hard not to snap at him when he's so cute!


This one of Carson where he has a phone in his hand is pretty much how he is ALL the time. That phone is Jessica's and he LOVES to use it. He holds it up to his ear and says "HI" real loud any chance he can get. And your in for it when you take it away from him... its another reason for a serious temper tantrum! The phone battle with him is one I choose not to fight. He's so serious about his phone. It wouldn't be surprising if he went into communications when he grows up. Oh and the phone is only good if it WORKS. Dont try to give him one that works but is old and doesn't have service! I don't know how he knows, but he does!


0 comments: