CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Busy days!






Catch up of pics! This was from Sat night when we went to the Reul's house for their 4th of July get together!

FINALLY grandma Grace's 88th bday party pics!







Well where to start with this tonight?! KENEDEY IS HOME!!!! HORRAY! We are so happy that she is finally back. Her brother is so much happier too! It really is boring without her! She keeps life interesting!


Lillie
My mom and Emily

Jason, Carson, and I went to meet my mom at Carrabba's in Toledo last night after work. My mom brought 3 of my neices along all of who I had not seen in a long time. Most of my family is spread all over the US. Two of them Gabi and Lillie (sister's to Harrison and Henry they are in a previous post) live in Kentucky. Also, Emily daughter to my brother Chris, she goes to college @ Costal Carolina University, so she is also far south! Anyway... it was WONDERFUL to see them. They are all SO sweet. I hate that we don't get to see each other more often, but nonetheless, its so cool to watch them grow up. Gabi is about as tall as me at 12, and Lillie her and Kenedey are about 3 months apart in age (10)... she has grown a ton since I saw her last and has lost her little girl looks! Her teeth are all in and last time I saw her she was missing about half of them! So cute! All of them are absolutely adorable. Seriously I have the best looking family inside and out!

Carson enjoyed the girls! Him and Gabi really seemed to take to each other. He sat on her lap for a long time just playing and she wanted to hold him for the picture I took of everyone. She was like I like this kid! Aww again, so sad that we dont see everyone more... when Gabi was little she was around a lot and I babysat her when she was the only child and before I had Kenedey. I worked at Gap Kids then and I used to buy her little outfits and just loved dressing her all up! Shes absolutely beautiful! Makes me feel old!

We stopped at a place in Ohio and got some fireworks for tomorrow night... that should be fun. Carson whined about the whole way home and fell asleep about 5 minutes from the house... who knew?! Got home around 9:30 and snuggled with Kenedey her knee is AWFUL.... Those of you who don't know, she has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. She has been very well managed over the past year and does extremely well. However... she was gone for about 11 days and her knee has just about doubled in size. I had her bend it last night and the right side of her knee is FULL of fluid. Ugh. Not what she needs. We worked on her knee all day today and tried to decide what we should do as far as treatment. She really doesn't want to keep having procedures... I dont know if its time to try to go back on Methotrexate or what. I hate the stuff... but also dont want her knee to get worse. Ill vent more about that subject later. I can't deal with anymore of JRA tonight.

Jason took Kenedey to a Detroit Tigers baseball game tonight. I think they had a great time. Although she was exhausted when they got home. They didn't stay for the entire game.. I think it probably gets a little boring for her after a few hours. In the end the Tigers Lost! BOOO. Kenedey bought a really cute headband and a huge pencil and for Carson she got a pack of detroit tigers sippy cups!


The guy in the photo behind kenedey was on TV! When they got home tonight, she saw him on the post game!
Nate Robertson

Oops sideways... im too tired to fix it!

Carson and I went out to my Grammy's lake house (@ Ackerson Lake) for a little get together for my Aunt Connie. Both of them are here visiting from Florida. It was a nice time. It's so peaceful sitting out at the lake on her porch and also on the pontoon. Tomorrow we are going to go out there at about noon and hang out on the lake and swim and then around 2 I think the lake has a parade with the boats. Everyone decorates their boat and then they have judging and then winner gets $$. Sounds fun huh?! Should be. I think Carson will enjoy the water. I just hope its nice out all day. I am planning to spend most of the day around there. I NEED to work on my tan! Well thats about it for tonight! Gotta go finish laundry and its already 12:30 am! Better get to bed!

0 comments: