CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

We survived... BARELY!!

Well, Kenedey is on her way home as we speak! I am so excited to see her! It sounds like she had a wonderful time and even called to ask if she could stay a few extra days. We decided against that since the only flight in on Sunday night didn't get here until after 11pm. She has school Monday morning and just not a good idea to get no sleep.


I took Carson out to play this afternoon. Him and I both have spring fever so bad. Tomorrow it is supposed be sunny and 60. I'll take it! You can bet we will be outside a lot. I took these pictures of Carson outside today! He was being a little ham and actually interacting with me! Whoo Hoo! Usually he just ignores me when I call his name and try to play with him when the camera is out.


Jason dad came into town tonight. It's a little after 8 and at about 8 Carson climbed up on Dave's lap and was asleep within 3 minutes. We told Dave he better feel prividlged because Carson NEVER just sets on anyone's (including mine) and just goes to sleep! He must have been tired! Guess that's what a little fresh air will do for ya! Check back tomorrow for more pictures and info on Kenedey's trip! Maybe... just maybe I can get Kenedey to blog about it... we will see!

0 comments: