CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

?

I have to tell you, I have been feeling a bit depressed as of lately. I haven't even been able to say this until tonight, mostly because if I speak it, then it feels true. I think a lot of it had to do with the weather, getting into a routine that works, and just adjusting to all the upcoming change. Things around our house have been stressful. The usual life demands and of course throw some crap on top of that and things get hairy.

Those of you who know me, you know that I am a pretty deep person. I won't apologize for that, it's who I am, but I must admit it sucks sometimes because unless I am feeling inspired, having a conversation that gets me deep down, or feeling inspired... then I really don't feel like me.

I need to read more and lately I have just been able to read house books. Reading makes me think, something I really like to do.

I was working at the school bookfair on Saturday and I picked up a Maria Shriver book. I LOVE her and I like how inspiring/real/touching her writings are. I think if I could get to know a celebrity, it would be her. I used to watch Dr. Phil to feel inspired or make a step to better myself. Also the show "Starting over". Lately, Dr. Phil just sucks. I don't know if I am just "over it" or if his subjects are just boring or what, but I am just not "feelin' it".

I was looking through the options of Maria Shriver's books and I came across this in a excerpt spot from her book: "Who am I? What do I believe in? What am I grateful for? What do I want my life to stand for?"

These are the kinds of questions I want to get back to, so I am off to order one of her books! I like that I can feel a lot more like myself again. It's probably all going to fall apart when the house stuff gets rolling, but for now........... (sorry to those of you who aren't all into "feelings")!!! Believe me this is a good thing for me!

0 comments: