CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My trip to Florida By Kenedey Carpenter

My trip to Florida was the best i think so far. I love it. For 8 days I stayed in Estero FL. with my Nannie and Papa. A bunch of my cousins, my aunt, and 2 of my uncles were there staying. Gabi and Lillie were the 2 I played with most. Gabi is 13 and Lillie is 11. Gabi, Lillie, and I swam at least 3 times a day. On Wednsday we [ Nannie,Gabi,Lillie,me] went shoping. My Papa gave me $100.00 and my Nannie gave me $100.00. Thankyou Papa and Nannie. We went to so many stores that I cant even name them all. :) For easter my papa got me a pink laptop. I love it. Lillie got yellow. Gabi got Blue. On Thursday we went to see a play called Jesus Christ Superstar. I really liked it. It was very interesting. By the time my trip was over I was glad to get home. Plus when I got home I had to get glasses. I missed my baby Car. But now i wish i was still in Florid at some points. Next timeI go I will take flying lessons. Bye!!

0 comments: