CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Carson's room

So I am SO not into the trendy character thing for decor.... HOWEVER, Carson is absolutely crazy about cars and especially the movie Cars, the characters, etc. He just can't get enough. I am on the search for some way that I can tie Cars movie in for him yet not overwhelm the room with Lightening McQueen and Mater. Although... I think he would be crazy about it even it was overwhelmed with them!

He is still in a crib which is a light oak. His bed is a 3 in 1 where it will convert to a full size bed when he is ready. Right now he has Cars bedding that is a Toddler bed set so I can use that. I guess what I am saying is that bedding is NOT my problem... I need help on wall color and decor!

Cars room 1

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it would be so awsome to paint a race track on his wall. Aron painted racing stripes in Pink and purples on Ristens wall and it was so cute. I think just a huge racing stripe around the room with yellow or white stripes would be so cool.