CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back to the norm...

Well, Hutchinson's returned from vacation on Sunday so we are back to our normal schedule. Talan will be here pretty much all the time now while his mom and dad are working. I thought yesterday might be a rough day for him, but it actually ended up being not too bad at all. He was a little clingy in the morning, but as the day went on he settled right in. I took both Carson and Talan outside for a long time. They both LOVE being outside and played really well while they were out there. I am so anxious to have predictable weather where I know it's going to be nice enough to be out there. It's looking like we might even get some snow this coming week. WTH? Not fair!


Kenedey's 1st day back to school went well. She was super tired but got up without a problem. She went to the Tiger's game with Jason, Kevin and Andy! A little time with dad and the guys is good for her now and then. She said the Tiger's played terribly. Bummer.

After school I took her to get her new glasses and they are ADORABLE! She is pretty excited about them. She ended up getting Transition lenses so when she goes outside they turn to sunglasses. I am impressed with how quickly they change back to normal too. It's really just a matter of seconds. I hope she doesn't let everyone at school try them on today! I remember doing that when I first got glasses!

Here is Ken looking so studious!! (sorry but you will have to turn your head for most of these pictures... for some reason blogger wouldn't convert them even after I did it manually..)



And just some random pictures from the boys yesterday. I got ice cream for them on our way back from the eye doctor and Talan had his ice cream gone in .05 seconds! That kid LOVES ice cream!!!

Anyone else jealous of Talan's tan?!

The one below is for Talan's grandpa Cork... He was growling!!! His grandpa taught this to him and now he does it ALL.THE.TIME!!!

1 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Your kids are absolutely beautiful! Kennedy sure is pretty in her new glasses!