CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend MIA

I know I have been MIA, it's a busy time for us with the house and everything else too. So sorry I have been gone. I just haven't felt like I wanted to blog either, so that doesn't help. Hi mom! I know you have been waiting for me to blog!

Pretty much normal week last week. It got nice one day, the bank therometer in town said 77 degrees. I was shocked and so excited... NOW TODAY, I think the high was probably 47 degrees and friggin' snow. Ugh. I hate Michigan.

By Wed. its supposed to be above 60 and sunny again. Kenedey's 1st softball practice was rescheduled to Wed, because Friday night we had tornado warnings. We picked up some softball gear for her the other day. She got some cleats, a new pink bat, a new glove and 2 softballs. I know NOTHING about softball. Her friend Maddie is very good at softball so they have been playing at school and Maddie taught her how to pitch. I am amazed because she pitched to me a few times and her aim/accuracy was awesome. Jason worked with her on holding the bat properly and she was great at that. I am so excited for her to learn something new that hopefully she will really enjoy. I know she will like it a lot.

On Sat. I went to a 10 hour crop and got out for a whole 10 hours no kids, no interupptions and it was GREAT! I could get used to that! Jessi, Kayla and I all went together. It was a really small crop put on by Kaleidoscope. We all concurred that we prefer these smaller crops versus the huge ones. They are always so much fun. I always meet such neat people with similar interests, which is another reason why I so love going to crops. I got a whole whopping 5 pages done. I spent all of Friday evening trying to organize and downsize all the stuff I had to take with me. It's so hard for me to do because I don't get inspired until I actually sit down with all 5 bags of my stuff and then I get an idea and go from there. I hate being in the spot where I don't have something I need and I left it at home. I spent the day working on Kenedey's stuff. Her scrapbook is kind of lacking compared to Carson's. It's going to be much easier when I can do his after I have planned things digitally, so much of her's from the past is all from when I just had a film camera... oh what a difference 11 years makes! So anyway I have all those pictures to get put in books for her! I need to drag them out tomorrow and show her the pages I got done. I think to keep myself on top of Carson's stuff I am going to be doing more digital scrapbooking for current stuff at least I won't keep getting further behind while I am trying to catch up with myself.

Ok enough ramble from me for one day. Sorry I don't have any pictures to share this weekend. I think I am PMSing so I am not exactly a happy girl tonight. Maybe tomorrow... we will see how the day goes.

0 comments: