CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break

Well Kenedey leaves for Florida tomorrow. I hate when she leaves us! It's so boring here without her! She's so excited to go because her cousins are going to be there this year. I'm really happy for her that they will get to spend some good quality time together. These two girls (Gabi & Lillie) live in Kentucky so she really only gets to be with them when they both are at Nannie and Papa's!

I took the kids to My Urban Toddler last night. My upline in Creative Memories needed a breast pump so I gave her mine and needed to pick up some supplies for tubing and that sort of thing. My Urban Toddler is the only place that I know of that carries replacement pieces for the Ameda pump.

I really enjoy that place. It is really something different for the kids to do. I wish I had, had something like that when Kenedey was little. I think that would have been right up her alley! She even really seemed to enjoy herself even though it's for smaller kids. Carson really like dressing up like a fireman! He was so stinkin' cute in the coat. He also became infatuated with the money at the supermarket station... GO FIGURE! That kid is going to grow up and have money stashed everywhere. Money is certainly his obsession. He also really like the magnet puzzles in the library area. I think I will have to dig the puzzles out that he got for Christmas out again. He had no interest in them at Christmas so I put them up for awhile. I guess it's time!

He still gets really frustrated when the puzzles pieces don't "fit" like he thinks they should, I really have to spend some time working with him on the puzzles and teaching him to be patient!!!

Enjoy the pics!

1 comments:

jane said...

You have been tagged!

http://janedawson.blogspot.com/2008/03/ive-been-tagged.html