CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Missing baby....

Lost: 1 baby boy

22 months old 29 lbs. 36 inches

Answers to the name of: Car-Car, braader, Carsey Ray Ray and Carson

It seems as if someone has misplaced their child and taken my baby by mistake. I could see how it happened as they do look much alike, except your child seems more like a boy and hello, mine is a baby.

This new kid spends much of his day obsessing about the movie Cars and money. He has taken to these annoying things they call tantrums where one second he wants something, then next it's being chucked across the room (oh yeah, he already has quite the arm). He won't leave a DVD in the DVD player for more than 10 minutes and then he has to bring it to us and carry it around the house. (talk about picking my battles). We are on our second Cars movie because we can't find the first one (hmm wonder where he hid that one... errr chucked it) and heaven forbid we live without it.

The only remnants left from this kid that resemble my baby is the fact that he loves his "B" or "b-kit" (aka blanket). Also, within the last week or so he has decided that it would be fun to take a paci. I am watching Talan quite often and he has one all the time. So this kid now has a paci! Only when Talan is around!

Oh and one last thing... I suggest you pick up this baby... who SURELY isn't mine because when he goes to bed at night he thinks it's necessary to strip off his pajamas and take off his diaper and throw it on the floor. I walk in to check on him and he is butt-naked!!!

I suggest that you return my baby sooner than later before your kid hears me saying, "you're driving me nuts" through clenched teeth to myself too many times a day. Because of the amount of time those words are uttered under my breath, he's going to start think his name is "Nuts?" (he also takes the last word out of every sentence and turns it into a question).... and THAT would just be cruel!

My baby should look more like this...


*disclaimer* I ripped this idea from some other's that I have seen do a similar post! Gotta give credit where credit is due!

0 comments: