CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Heat Wave!!!

Ok so all you Florida people! Just wanted to let you know that the high today 52 degrees!!! I just ran Kenedey to school and for the first time... in a long time... I didn't have frost on my windshield!! Whoo Hoo! My crazy daughter thought it would be fun to wear flip flops today, and guess what. I didn't stop her. She did wear jeans, a long sleeved shirt and a jacket. We walked out to the car and we actually heard birds CHIRPING. Ken goes,"It's so nice to hear the birds chirping". I cannot believe it! I am SO over winter! Spring, I CANNOT wait any longer for you to be here! I love watching the seasons change, it's going to be great to see some green popping up here soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.