CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boys!


Ok, so I knew that when I had a boy he would be rough and tumble and dirty and all that crazy stuff that boys are. Carson NEVER lets me down!

On Friday as I mentioned in my post we had a minor "heat wave" :-) Gave me TERRIBLE Spring Fever. I can't wait. I always get anxious waiting for spring, but I think it's worse this year because I am home now and really want to get the kids outside doing things.

We walked outside to go somewhere on Friday and Carson made a B-line for the puddles. I had JUST dressed him and gotten him ready to go. He had unzipped his jacket he was wearing and I made him stop, but I think he would have liked to just lay in that puddle and get soaked!

We spent the majority of the weekend researching homes. Nothing we are majorly crazy about yet. I know we will get there. Jason is getting more bent about being on/near a lake. I understand that, his boat, fishing, and anything water realated is REALLY his passion. Of course that makes the price go way up when you want to be near water! I'll keep you posted on our house hunt. I'm not sure how long I can stand to drag this out. My husband can't sleep at night because he gets so anxious about getting the heck out of this apartment that his mind just won't shut off with the possiblities. He gets out of bed for like 2 hours before he actually falls asleep to come and talk to me about different things. I'm glad he does, but sometimes I am ready for him just to be quiet about it already!

1 comments:

Libby said...

Carson is so Jason! :)