CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Yeah my first blog!




So I decided to do this based on what a lot of my acquantences are doing! I really dont enjoy talking on the phone too much once I am home from work... im on the stupid thing all darn day at work... I also enjoy writing so I thought this would be fun.




So today was a pretty good day... ok this is feeling like a dear diary thing! LOL




Wednesday's are my long day at work... I really feel like I live there (work) monday through Wed and then Thurs afternoons I get a break. I tell myself every week just make it through Wed and its smooth sailing after that! So anyway I got home after sitting in a traffic jam due to construction and met my family at the soccer fields down the road so that Kenedey could have her practice! She did really well. I am so proud everytime I see her out there, no shes not the most aggressive thing out there, but from where she was a few years ago with her shyness and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis to see her out there warms my heart. Its so cool to see her grow and overcome all that she has. Shes a little trooper and has such a sweet spirit. I dont ever want her to loose that, I dont think she will!




So we did the soccer thing... came home Jason went to get groceries and I bathed Carson we had a super late dinner at like 8:15 thats just how it goes sometimes on Wed. We all hate it, but what are ya gonna do!




Tomorrow I only have a half day at work as I said before and then im off until Monday... YEAH!! Kenedey has a field trip with school that I am going with her to. We will be visiting the capital in Lansing... ugh the bus ride there should be WONDERFUL! Oh well I love talking to all the kids and getting to know them more. Its fun! I will take my camera and share some pictures with you!




I am so glad that the end of the school year is in sight for Kenedey and us too! Its been a tough year. She has a really tough teacher who expects a lot out of her students. Dont get me wrong thats not a bad thing at all. Ken has come a long way and learned soooo much, not just academically but also to push herself a bit harder. I feel bad for her sometimes because the mommy in me wants her to be able to enjoy herself and her childhood all the time, but these years are so important in establishing routines and academic qualities at school and expectations for your kids. I get all that and im cool with it but its time for a little break and thank god for summer!




This weekend will be really busy... we are having Carson's birthday party on Sat and my mom is coming into town on Friday night. Im trying hard to get all that stuff done and in order so im not rushing all weekend... the house, laundry, party planning etc. Then on Sunday we are going to the Golden Nugget for Mother's Day brunch and then to that exibit thing in Detroit on the human body... dont know much about it, but it should be fun!




Well I guess thats it for my first blog. Let me know how I did! LOL




Here are a couple pics to share for the day this is Carson's 1st birthday (last Thurs 5/3/07) and another of kenedey and her friends from her 10th birthday party 2/26/07!




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Got to love that little Shit! You better enjoy him, I can see him grow in every picture! Time flies just too fast.