CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Im home!











So for those of you who dont know... I havent posted in awhile because I had to go have my gall bladder out on a quick inpatient basis. I had it out yesterday around 4:30 and im recovering slowly but surely. I expected to feel wonderful right away and thats just not the case. Im really sore and this air they put inside of me has moved up to my shoulders and it HURTS. More than any of the incisions. Yuck. Dr. Prough did my surgery and I really liked him, he was a very calm person and I liked that. Im just glad its over... hopefully no more nausea, vomiting and all that good stuff I was having on a regular basis. Here are some lovely pictures for all of it to gross you all out.




So sorry to gross you out! The one right here is once it was out... pretty yucky! Im pretty tired and sore so ill just share some fun pics for you all to see! Talk to you soon. Ill post tomorrow. Ok my computer is being too slow so ill post more tomorrow~








1 comments:

Nicole said...

awugh sick! HAHAHA!

I'm so glad you're ok now! I felt horrible to hear you were in the hospital! Take care and rest up!