CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sleepy!


Whew! I made it through a whirlwind weekend again. We did the whole 1st birthday party thing, it couldnt have gone better. Carson did great and I think everyone had a good time chatting and watching him dive into his cake. Thank you to all of you for sharing our day with him and helping us celebrate another 1st moment! The weather was wonderful.


Today we went to the Golden Nugget for breakfast/brunch there were 11 of us so that was cool and of course the food was good. Then we left and went shopping for the afternoon in Ann Arbor, it was great to shop with Kenedey and my mom and cousin. We found some great deals Kohl's buy one get one free on EVERYTHING we bought. I love bargains! I got 2 cute sandals at DSW... my mom spoiled us. She is so generous. I cant tell you how much I miss her and appreciate her. I love spending time with her and I never feel like there is enough time. She's so busy! But at least I get to see her pretty often, could be worse.


I am so tired tonight. I tried to nap in the car to and from Ann Arbor, not too much luck with that! Such is life. :-)


So my house is being taken over by all of Carson's toys he got for his bday! He got some really cool stuff, but the kid is OBSESSED with anything with wheels, but particularly his new monster truck. He got one of those leap frog dogs from us that sings and all kinds of stuff and he was playing with it tonight on the floor and he was dancing and interacting with it! It was sooo cute! Gosh he's getting so animated these days. I love that kids personality!


Kenedey is also exhaused tonight. She had fun today at Briarwood. Jessi and my mom dropped Kenedey and I off at Briarwood Mall and we went in to shop at Claire's just her and I. She got 6 pairs of new earrings.. this is her new thing! They had the buy 2 get 1 free so another good deal there. But she got some cute ones and she was so fun and excited about it! We stopped into the Coach purse store... gosh its a good thing im poor or that would be a dangerous place. That stuff is so nice. I think I liked nearly ALL the purses in there and wallets and shoes. It's like yeah ill take 1 of everything please! The lady working in the store was really nice and gave Ken lots of attention so she thought it was neat we tried a bunch of purses out! Ahhh Kenedey already likes Coach she better get a good education and job so she can support her taste someday! She's like her nannie! At least she doesnt like Goth or something gross like that! She's still my girly girl! She had to get a dress at Old Navy! Thats my girl! She has her Jog-a-thon tomorrow at school. She has to go jog for everyone that sponsered her and earn her ride in the limo to Burger King! Good stuff!


I will get some pictures on here of Carson's party soon. Not tonight im too tired!


The picture I am enclosing tonight for anyone to see is Carson's bday invite. Just thought id put it here for memories!

0 comments: