CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF

So I am more happy that it is Friday than I have been in a long time. This week felt like it took 7 years to get over! I think with all the recovery going on plus EVERYTHING else this week entailed it was a LONG one, however, it was rewarded with a 3 day weekend. Yay!


Well over the past few nights ive been busy still trying to be sure I rid the house and children of LICE! lol I believe we have been successful! I cant find any. I will treat her one more time on Monday night just to be safe.


Lindsey came over last night to hang out with us before she moves to Florida. Her friends that she was going to be living with have "bailed" on her and now they are'nt moving. Im so proud of her for handling it so well, and im sure it will work out well... none the less im sure it's still tough to have your plans all change that way. She will be living with my aunt Connie now and I think that will be awsome for both of them. I wish her the best. We had a nice time and went to visit Great Grandma Grace and then our other grandparents. Carson had an absolute blast playing outside at the farm with Kenedey and then in the sandbox for the first time and my grandparents. He did really well, he didnt even try to eat the sand. He just put it through his hands over and over! He was so good and played so hard. He was so dirty and needed a bath, but he fell asleep on the short ride home. I brought him in the house and he didnt even wake when I changed his diaper and clothes so I didnt have the heart to make him take a bath just cleaned him up and let him go to sleep! Us girls hung out and had some cookies and ice cream treat together. So it was all together enjoyable! I'm so glad she took the time to come hang out. I took some pics of them at the farm. My camera ended up dying when we got to my grandparents...BUMMER...so I would have taken many more but was'nt able to. I guess that's what I get for not charging it. It's charging now so I can use it tomorrow.
We have a busy but good weekend. Tonight we just stayed home and tried to relax. Kenedey went to Onsted Graduation with the Hutchinson's then Taylor came over to play for about an hour. Tomorrow we have my cousin Rayel's open house at 2, so we will just try to enjoy our morning at home. Then go party. Afterwards... my mom called today and said that they will be at their summer home in Ohio.. this was a surprise so me and the kids are going to go down there and hang out with the rents aka parents! Their place in Ohio is SO relaxing... it should be fun. Im really looking forward to it. We will come back on Monday afternoon. Jason has to work all weekend, so he will be gone anyway... might as well go see mom! yeah!
My neck is doing much better everyday. I am still taking Advil about twice a day just to keep it from throbbing. My mobility in it is improving daily too. Im hoping tonight I will be able to get a really good night's sleep. I am usually a excellent sleeper, but not since my surgery and the aftermath of that. My surgery sites are all healing so well and the "pulling sensation" when I lay down in my abdomen is almost gone. Another YEAH! So things are lookin up!
Enjoy the pics' I am continuing to experiment with the manual features on my camera. Do you think they are getting any better? I know its not the best camera, but before I invest in a SLR camera of some sort I want to see what I can learn. Have a wonderful Memorial weekend everyone! How do you like Car's glasses? He "borrowed" them from the neighbor girl! I thought they were pretty stylish! Also here is Kenedey being her silly self!

0 comments: