CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!

I promise this will be a much more happy post than the last few! Well we are officially infested with HEAD LICE... dun dun dun dunnnn.... I am SO frustrated and feel like the dirtiest people in town. I have treated Kenedey 2 different ways to make a long story short. Mayonaise is the best treatment per Dr. Tim at Jackson Peds. He doesnt even rx any meds for lice just put mayonaise on their heads and let it go. Do all the other usual stuff like wash EVERYTHING. Do the lice comb daily... repeat in a week. The way I have sprayed and washed and whatever else I can do I dont think there is a living lice around. I have worked my bootie off getting RID of this. Ill let you know how it goes.

Ken had her limo ride to Burger King today. She doesnt even act like she cares or that it was a big deal. I told her I would send J up to take some pics of her, but he told her he would wear his "red suit". So she was making sure this morning that he was NOT coming to take her picture with the limo! For those of you who dont know what the "red suit" is... ill let you in on our little secret. Jason has this one piece red outfit that is button up and has a poop shoot that he wears for hunting. It is the most ridiculous looking piece of "equipment" you have ever seen. Everytime Ken has a friend over or something big going on he tells her that he is so excited about it and that he will even wear his "red suit" for whatever the occasion may be. She gets all mad at him and begs him not to embarass her this way! He loves it that she feels so embarrased so the red suit will probably make it to the first date, prom, graduation! Well the threat of it will anyway! Good times! I wouldnt dare take a pic of the "red suit" and scare all of you so ill leave the hideous visual up to you!

Carson was a usual little terd tonight. He is walking more everyday and it is the funniest thing to see the balance well I should lack thereof! He dances everytime music comes on and right now his fav song is getcha head in the game from High School Musical *thanks for that Kenedey* His dancing is HILARIOUS!

Work is going good for me for those of you who are wondering. Dr. R has some of the neatest patients, thank god for them or im not sure I could stand to be there if we had awful patients. Im not crazy about the staff so the patients are my "friends". One of them sent me a card today letting me know she heard about my surgery and she was concerned that I went back to work too soon. Gosh so sweet, there are still some of these people around who care about more than just themselves. I really appreciated her thoughtfulness.

My fav show is over the BACHELOR :-( I watched the after the final rose show about it tonight. I think he picked the wrong girl. The one he didnt pick (bevin) has handled herself with such grace. I am impressed with her. I hope to god she finds the world's most amazing man! Good luck Bevin.

Anyway... well its midnight and I must head off to bed. Even though I dont really want to because ill think about lice until I fall asleep. Maybe ill go sleep in my car... they cant be there... or can they? NIGHTY nite! Dont let the bed bugs bit!!! AGH

0 comments: