CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Getting better

MY GUYS!

Well today was much better than yesterday without a doubt. I am SLOWLY perking up out of my narcotic induced coma. No all, i'm not a drug user at all! Thank God, however I do think that I overdosed on too much pain meds... particularly Vicoden yesterday. I hate that stuff and I swear to you ill never take it again. But im coming out of the coma slowly but surely. My neck pain is still there and at times severe, but right now the advil liquigels are soothing the pain. Dr. Robertson tried to manipulate my neck today without any success because it was so tight. I put hot packs on it for an hour over lunch and he tried again. No success again. Our PA put a lidoderm patch on my neck for me and that didn't stay on too well, but it was worth the try. Ok enough about that I swear to you, you will only have to listen to this for maybe another day or 2 at the most and then ill cut the part of my neck off that hurts! And we can be done with this crap! No I'm kidding but i sure hope it gets better fast.


Kenedey and Jason are at urgent care right now because Kenedey's head has been itching her since last week. Ugh I know made me think... NOT HEAD LICE... THE KID HAS MORE HAIR THAN FORTY PEOPLE WITH THIN HAIR... THAT WOULD BE A DISASTER. I check her head for a good hour last night and found NO BUGS. I washed it really good last night for her thinking maybe she just wasn't getting it clean, but that didn't help. She had the school nurse check her head at school today. They saw nothing there. Well this evening she still complained that her head is driving her crazy itching. So I said do you want to go have it checked I will make you an appointment and she said yes. This shocked me because all of you who know Kenedey know that she despises (sp) doctors. So to make a long story short Jason ran her into the after care to have it checked out. I'm waiting for them to come home.


Carson and I went outside to play at the little park tonight. He loves to swing and he did that and laughed the whole time. But he was really into the trucks in the dirt tonight! He was also climbing up and down the small divider to the grass and play area up and down the foot and a half divider. It was so cool to watch him climb. It really takes skill at 12 months and it always makes me so glad when he masters those tasks he should be. I was surprised he didn't go face first down it or something but he definitely knew what he was doing. He tried to eat a few rocks, but quickly spit them into his hand when I told him "yucky" and then gave them to me like it was a gift! What a goofball! I was too far from home to go grab my camera so no pics from tonight. I know I'm bummed too, but he was having such a good time I couldn't say hold on buddy we have to run inside so I can get my camera. Yeah he just wouldn't get it! He's such a fun little guy! We have so much fun with him, especially when he's not whining. Do you think they whine at this age just because they get bored sometimes. I think maybe its possible. I HATE whining! I know he does it when he's hungry and or tired too, but sometimes I think he just does it to do it! See this is how life is with this kid... I talk him all up one minute then complain the next! He keeps our heads spinning!


Lindsey my cousin called tonight, she is moving to Florida in I think 2 weeks. She is going to come down on Thurs and stay most of the weekend and hang out with us and just spend some time before she leaves to move. I'm really glad about it. Hopefully I can keep her entertained... well at least not too bored if you know what I mean. She's a college girl who's usually super busy and then she comes to hang out with us, she'll probably be like whoa this family is BORING... they do kid things, laundry, house cleaning, soccer practice's and games and more kid stuff all the time! Oh well shes flexible thank god! Maybe she will want to go for walks with us and to visit grandma grace, hang out with Jessica and stuff like that. Sat we have a graduation party so that will busy us too! I think her mom my aunt Angie is coming down too on Sat. YEAH! I love it when people come "home" to visit. It's pretty cool I live where most of the fam considers "home".


Ok enough jabber for tonight! Ill see what pic I can post of the kiddos! ttyl

0 comments: