CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ok so I thought id never make it back here again! I have been so busy this week! But hey its cool I like being busy sometimes! I think I can live on 6 hours of sleep now..... its cool I used to have to have like 8 or 9!

So Kenedey and I went to the capital of Michigan field trip today. It was such a good time. I sat by another mom on the bus both on the way there and on the way back and had really good conversation both ways. I really enjoyed it.

The capital was really neat. I am such a visual person so it helps to see where all these things take place. Got to see where the Governor's office is... the whole place is hand painted walls and all with faux paiting... impressive. When I asked Kenedey what was her fav. thing about the capital building she just said it was boring... I guess it would be to a 10 year old who doesnt care much about politics. We also visited the museum her favorite thing was the 1 room school house room and then she didnt like the wreath made of hair... I thought it was awsome it looked like pine cones you would have never known it was made of hair.

Anyway.. more to tell, but ill write more later gotta go to adrian at 11:30 at night to Meijers just call me crazy!

BYE!

0 comments: