CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Woah

Playing in the dirt at the farm! Yeah he's ALL boy!

Callin the cows!
Riding the mower!


Here come the cows and he's not afraid at all he just pets them!



Tubby time in the sink again he is so happy there!




My attempt at Firework photography on Sat. night. I love the orange and purple I know it's blurry but its ok with me! Its' really tough to get good pics of fireworks when you dont know what your doing!

So had a good weekend it was pretty restful Sunday. I just hung out with Carson and did some minor stuff around the house and took a nap when he did! I love Sunday's! Back to work today as usual.

Tonight Mandy my other babysitter was over and we went over to see if my grandma Grace was home and to chat with her. She wasn't home, but we went out to see the animals and to get some shots of Carson in his new outfit. He got this adorable Tigers outfit. I tried to get him to keep the hat on because it looks so cute... no luck with that. He leaves it on for a minute and its off. We went and played on the tractor, then went a took a drive out back in the woods to see if we could see any deer. We only saw one deer just beautiful. So we were driving up this big hill back in the woods and I didn't feel safe going up it, so I decided I would back down and go the other way.... well I look in my rear view mirror and you will NOT believe what I see..... MY CAMERA is on my trunk hood. Yes... my most prized posession. MY CAMERA.... I set it there when I put Carson in his carseat... and we had already been all over hills and all kinds of bumps and weeds and more bumps. It is a SERIOUS miracle that it didn't fall off and break and whatnot... someone was looking out for me. Thank you god!

We left there and stopped over at my Grandpa's house just to say hi and play in the sandbox... by then Carson was in one of his "moods". So we went inside to play with the "box" of cars that he loves and he just did continual whine and more whine. Yeah loads of fun. So we left came home and put the whiner to bed. He's down for the count. Thank god I need a break from the whine! Sanity!!! I feel like the little girl on that movie Pacifier when she is in the car and her sister is driving and they get to school and she plows out and yells, "LAND".... I feel like when Carson goes to bed... "SANITY"! It's a miracle I am still sane! Oh wait im not right?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last time I saw you, your hair was brown. Did you go blonde on me? Only Blondes leave valuable things laying on hoods!!!
Just kidding....Ellen